Monday, October 30, 2006

What are you dressed for, Halloween?


On Saturday night, my roomates and I threw a Halloween bash. This is early in the night. Costumes were Zambian themed, so I dressed as a Safetech Security Guard. From left to right, Nancy, one of my roomates is a Policewoman, Meredith and Leah are Soccer players, and Sarah is the Zamchick.

Incidentally, October 28th is also Nancy's birthday, so here is my other roomate, Jenny, holding the cake as Nancy does her best to blow out ALL the candles. Just kidding, she is still much younger than I.

Parking was a problem as the party went late into the night. Here you see the cars lined up outside of our gate. They stretched all the way to the end of the block. This is the 2nd annual Halloween bash held at the house, and as successful as this party was, I'm sure we will have another one next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home